Brookland DC | Catholic University Real Estate Market Report-October 2014
DC Real Estate Market is still a red hot Real Estate Market. According to an article published by Redfin,Brookland DC Real Estate is one of the top three real estate markets in the country to flip a property.
Here is the latest Brookland DC|Catholic University 20017 Real Estate Market Report for October 2014
- 2 Brookland DC Condos for sale sold in October 2014. One out of those Condos for sale in DC that sold was in the $150,000-$199,999 price range. The other one was in the $200,000-$299,999.
- Average sold price of a Brookland DC | Catholic University house for sale was $523,249. That is up 19. 02% from this time last year when the average sold price was $439,637.
- 17 Brookland DC | Catholic University Houses for sale sold in October 2014.
- Average days on the market of a Brookland |Catholic University house sold was 25 days in October 2014 compared to this time last year when the average days on the market was 20 days.
- Average sold price to original list price was 99.4%. That is up 0.46% from last year when it was 99.8%.
- 14 of the Brookland DC Homes for sale were sold were purchased with a Conventional loan,2 of them used a FHA loan and one of them used a VA loan.
Five bedroom,4.5 bath Brookland DC 20017 House for sale.
Click on this link for price and photos 1523 Monroe St NE Washington DC 20017
According to an Redfin online article What's up with the flipping market?, Brookland DC| Catholic University is one of the top three real estate markets. So if you are in the market to buy a house for sale in Brookland DC,search here for Brookland DC Homes for sale.
And click on this link if you are in the market to Sell your Brookland DC House