Online local business referral directory. Do you have one?
Before I say much,I want to first thank Mr.Dennis Volz for sharing this brilliant idea with us here on Active Rain. He wrote a post http://activerain.com/blogsview/491606/FREE-ONLINE-Business-Directory. His post will also show you how he set up his online local business referral directory. I am sharing this with you in case some of you missed it or want to get some suggestions on how to form your online local business referral directory.
This is my free online local business referral directory. I just started working on mine yesterday. http://buyahomeinwashingtondc.blogspot.com. I have sent out invitations to local business companies or anyone who wants to advertise on my website for free. I have also sent it to many of many prospects. It is a good way to have an excuse to send them something. You never know. They might know someone who owns a business who might want to advertise for free on my website. Here are some good reasons to have a online local business referral directory.
- Geographic Targetic-The ability to target customers online has improved dramatically.
- Great communications tool-Its so cheap to advertise on some websites now. How much do the great people at Active Rain charge us to write posts here? NOTHING. Since they are such great people I wonder if they can give all of us free cities to advertise on Localism come July 31st? That would be a great idea.
- Great way to make connections-We all know that Internet is the best marketing tool. It is fast and cheap also. (Well not all of them are cheap. But you know what I am talking about.
- Serve your local customers-We all know close to 80% of home buyers start their search online.
- Your customers are online-Did you know that 48 million people went online last year looking for content?
- So are your competitors-It is said that 78% of small business are online and 50% of them will continue to maintain active online.
- ITS FREE - Just in case I forgot to mention it.
Some people I hear make newsletters and have local companies pay to advertise for space on their newsletter (Clever idea).
We all know that everybody knows somebody who wants to buy a house or is talking about buying a house. But if that's the case,how come some ready,willing and able buyers and motivated sellers are hard to find? Having a online local business referral directory can help you find those home buyers and sellers.
To receive your free list of "Houses for sale in Washington DC",please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I can be reached at (202) 378-0283 (Direct) or (301) 560-6700 x1154 (Office). I can also be reached online at my websites www.buyandsellnewhomes.com and www.freelistofhomesforsale.com. Thank you very much. Looking forward to working with you and helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very great one. Have a great day. Lanre Folayan- Real Estate Professional with Exit Premier Realty. "Buy a home in Washington DC"
Want to do a MAP SEARCH of houses for sale in Washington DC,Maryland-Prince George's County,Montgomery County,Charles County,Anne Arundel County and/or Virginia? Click on this link
Want to get a list of recent SOLD HOMES in your area of choice? Click on this link
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ