Motivational Monday-NO MORE EXCUSES!
Four days after Thanksgiving and I am still recovering. I ate a lot of Turkey but I didn't eat enough. I have a food addiction I guess-LOL. Anyway I am working on being consistent with my goals. If you read my blog 34 days left in 2010..... Has anybody started working on their 2011 Business Plan Yet?
(Please read it if you can),you will know that I need help with a Business Plan for next year. Got to e-mail June Piper Brandon and Tamara Inzunza so that they can please send me one. I was able to get some things done but I didn't accomplish all of my goals. Here is what I got done.
- Post a different ad on Craigslist,Backpage,Kijiji every day this week-Whether it is a listing or you are advertising your services. Check out Josh Schoenly's website http://www.buyerleadsbytonight.com and Real Estate Lead Generation Success Stories ( Need to look into a great program that I can start posting my Craigslist Ads. Need a "CALL TO ACTION"Ad)-HELP. I posted an ad every week but I didn't get any calls. I have to get GO PRO SYSTEMS or Josh Schoenly and Ryan's Craiglist system.
- Cold call at least 50 people-(FSBO's,Expireds,List provided by my office)-Cold call? I didn't even cold call one person. NO EXCUSE. NO EXCUSE.
- Do Ad to recruit Real Estate Agents to introduce them to EXIT REALTY-Didn't do that either.
- Send out Exit Newsletter to some real estate agents and pass out some at Test Centers/Sites-Passed out Exit Newsletter. However I didn't do it at Test Sites.
- Send out Thank you Notes to people in the subdivisions where I did my Open Houses Saturday and Sunday. If anybody can give me an idea what to write,I would really,really appreciate this-I wanted to do this but I don't know how to write one. I am going to turn this question into a blog.
- Preview at least 10 of my office listings in areas that I might consider farming.-Didn't do that either. NO EXCUSE.
- Preview properties in areas that I want to farm. Ask Denise: On "Farming" -Need to do this. NO EXCUSE.
- Warm call my prospects-Did that. You have a better chance of converting your customers to clients by keeping in touch with them. Ex:Send them listings,send them stuff about Real Estate,Send them stuff about Health. Just always keep in touch with them so they won't reach out and touch another Real Estate Agent (Did that come out right?LOL)
- Talk with some Lenders about co-partnering with advertising. Ex: Suntrust Bank has a program with Physicians Doctors Relocating to Baltimore DC Metro Benefit From Re/Max 100 ... (Another good reason why you should have Google Alerts.) Many great blogs have been written by some of the best of the best here. Couldn't get a hold of the guy that I tried to talk to.
- Add 10 new prospects to my database. Added like 5 new prospects. Have to do more this week to do better last week.
- Pass out 500 Flyers attached with my business cards at shopping centers,metro stations- Passed out like 250 flyers with my business cards attached to it. (Still waiting for some flyers from some people)
- Write at least five blogs and comment on at least 50 (10 a day)-Did that.
- Start working on my 2011 Business Plan-Anybody willing to share theirs? I wrote a blog about this.
- Re-write some of my Local Real Estate Market Reports and write some new ones. Didn't do that.
- Social Media-Spend 30 minutes a day on my Social Media sites. Break it up into 5 minutes every hr six times a day. 5 x 6=30 minutes. Didn't do that either.
- Continue reading "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.(Read at least 50 pages this week) I haven't read this book in like two weeks. Need to get back on the ball.
- Continue to eat a healthy balanced Meal Are you eating a balanced healthy meal daily?-I am still eating my healthy balanced Meal. But I did eat Pizza two days straight. Pizza is healthy right?
- Take a Assessement Test. It was supposed to take the Ask Denise: On "Farming".
And more..... What can I say. My work never ends...
So you are probably asking what happened? No Accountability Partner is what happened. So this week I am going to do what I was supposed to do this week over again and hopefully make some improvements. I AM NOT MAKING NO EXCUSES BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE NO EXCUSES ANYMORE. I have to get this done.
2011 is the year when I make no excuses. If you set goals,don't accomplish them-EXCEED THEM. Practice makes perfect. Some of the Superstars here told me to break my goals down into weeks and months instead of just reviewing them just once a year. So this week I am determined to improve on what I did last week.
Practice makes Perfect. Consistency creates Cash. With 31 days left in 2010,let's take our game to another level so that we can start off 2011 RED HOT.
Want to do a MAP SEARCH of houses for sale in Washington DC,Maryland-Prince George's County,Montgomery County,Charles County,Anne Arundel County and/or Virginia? Click on this link
Want to get a list of recent SOLD HOMES in your area of choice? Click on this link
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ