20018 Brentwood DC Lincoln Real Estate Market Report- October 2014
Four days away from Thanksgiving. There is a lot to be Thankful for. And if you are a Brentwood DC Home owner,you should be very thankful. Home values have increased from this time last year and homes are still selling quicker than average in many real estate markets.
Here is the 20018 Brentwood DC Lincoln Real Estate Market Report
Here are some additional information to this 20018 Brentwood DC Real Estate Market Report
- Average sold price of a Brentwood /Lincoln DC 20018 in October 2014 was $428,468. That was up from this time last year when the average sold price of a Brentwood DC Lincoln zip code 20018 house was $353,974.
- 19 Brentwood/Lincoln DC zip code 20018 Houses were sold in October 2014. Sales are only down 17.39% from this time last year when 23 Houses were sold in Brentwood Lincoln DC zip code 20018.
- Average days on the market of a Brentwood DC House sold was only 30 days.
- 17 out of the 19 Brentwood DC/Lincoln Houses for sale sold in 60 days or less. 15 out of the 19 Brentwood DC /Lincoln Houses zip code 20018 for sale sold in 30 days or less.
- 0ut of the 19 Brentwood /Lincoln DC Houses sold in October 2014,7 of them were purchased with a conventional loan,5 of them were purchased with a FHA Loan,3 were purchased with CASH,2 of them were purchased with a VA Loan,One was purchased by an Owner(That's what it showed on the Brentwood DC Real Estate Market Report for October 2014) and the other one used a different kind of financing.
Brentwood Village is a new project that is coming to Brentwood DC.
In the Urbanturf online article Developer Mid-City Financial Corporation stated that "The first stage of the project includes a staggering 200,000 square feet of retail space and 2,200 residential units, 20 percent of which will be designated as affordable".
Also According to zoning documents, the 20-acre site won’t begin redevelopment until at least 2017, when the loan on the property matures. The residential units will include both rental and for-sale units spread across different types of buildings, including multifamily, senior housing, townhouses and two-over-two buildings. The retail will include a 56,000 square foot grocery store and ground-floor retail fronting main streets and there will be a central community green space envisioned as the “heart and soul” of the community. Heights will max out at 90 feet and go down to about 60 feet, according to the developer’s application.
Click on the link to read more about Developer Mid City Financial Corporation lays out vision for 2,200 units near Rhode Island-Brentwood DC Metro. Click on this link to also see last year Brentwood DC Real Estate Market Report
And click on the link if you are in the market to Buy a House for sale in Brentwood DC 20018.
And click on this link if you or anybody you know who is talking about Selling your Brentwood DC House zip code 20018
Want to search houses for sale in Washington DC,Maryland and/or Virginia? Click here
Want to know how much houses are selling for in your area? Click here
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ