Capitol Hill North DC Real Estate Market Report zip code 20002. Just like most of the DC Neighborhoods,Capitol Hill North zip code 20002 is experiencing a lot of housing activity. Capitol Hill North DC units sold,average days on the market and average price of a two bedroom attached home is strongly indicates that this is a very competitive DC Sellers Market. Now lets take a look at the numbers.
- Average sold price of a two bedroom or less Capitol Hill South attached house in February 2014 was $446,322. That is up 37.75% this time last year when the average sold price of a two bedroom or less Capitol Hill South attached house was $324,000.
- Out of the 46 Capitol Hill South DC Houses that sold in February 2014,35% of them were in the $400k-$499,999 price range and 24% of the houses sold were in the $300,000-$399,999 price range.
- Median sold price of a Capitol Hill South DC House was $482,500. That is up 8.34% this time last year when the median sold price of a Capitol Hill South DC house was $445,375.
- Average days on the market of a Capitol Hill South DC House sold was 37 days. This is only up 2.78% when the average days on the market of a Capitol Hill South DC House sold was 36 days.
- 35 out of the 46 Capitol Hill South House sold in 60 days or less. 27 out of the 46 Houses for sale in Capitol Hill South DC sold in 30 days or less.
Want to search houses for sale in Washington DC,Maryland and/or Virginia? Click here
Want to know how much houses are selling for in your area? Click here
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ