Boost your curb appeal
Does the front of your home look appealing? I strongly recommend you to consider these tips to help you spruce up the appearance of your home or listing to help increase the home's value.
- Maintain your landscaping. Mow and water the lawn regularly to keep it green. Trim trees and prune shrubs. Remove debris and keep the sideways clean.
- Give your weatherworn front door a fresh coat of paint or replace it with a new one. Adding new hardware such as a door knocker,numbers, and a latch can give your entrance an updated look.
- Make yoru entry inviting at night by installing a decorative light fixture outside your door. Using accent lighting to illuminate walkaways, trees and shrubs will lend a dramatic effect to your home.
- Inspect doors,windows, and fences for peeling paint. Revive the exterior with a fresh coat of paint if need be. Choose colors that harmonize with what surronds your home.
- Improve the look of your windows with a new wood shutters or paint the existing ones. Fill window boxes with seasonal flower plants to add color and charm to your windows.
- To create a welcoming ambiance,plant colorful flowerbeds or add contrasting foliage colors alongside your entryway.
Looking for a Washington DC Real Estate Professional that will help you buy and/or sell your next house or want a "Free Real Estate Market Report" in your area of choice? Check out my website Houses for sale in Washington DC. I can also be reached at my new Active Rain Outside Blog www.GetDCSold.com or Twitter http://twitter.com/DCHomesforsale. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283 (Direct) or 301-560-6700 x1154 (Office) at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. "Buy home Washington DC Zip codes 20019,20020,20032,20011.
Want to get a list of recent SOLD HOMES in your area of choice? Click on this link
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ