Are you overwhelmed with clutter in your house? If you are,this post is for you. Here are some tips that I will like to share with you.
- When removing clutter,be scrupulous of the items and their purpose when deciding what to keep. Set small goals, so you'll feel less stressed to get things done all at once. Plan different days to clean each room.
- Discard or donate any old collection that you no longer treasure, books and magazines,broken equipment, and any other odds and ends for which you have no need.
- Start with an area of your home that needs the least attention, and leave the most important room until last. This will help you finish the project. Avoid going from room to room as you clean. Stay focused in one area until you are done.
- Teach children to be organized. Install low shelves so they are able to put away their books and toys themselves.
- Clear your closet clutter by donating clothes that you seldom wear or no longer fit. At the end of a season, transfer clothes into vented garment bags or clear plastic containers for storage.
Organize your home.
Looking for a Washington DC Real Estate Agent that will help you buy or sell your next house or want a "Free Real Estate Market Report" in your area of choice? Check out my website Houses for sale in Washington,DC. I can also be reached at Lanre Folayan "Buy Washington DC Real Estate" (EXIT PREMIER REALTY ... or Twitter http://twitter.com/DCHomesforsale. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283 (Direct) or 301-560-6700 x1154 (Office) at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. "Buy a home in Washington DC"
Want to get a list of recent SOLD HOMES in your area of choice? Click on this link
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ