Deanwood DC zip code 20019 Real Estate Market Report-February 2014.
Deanwood DC have seen in increase in many areas from this time last year. There has been an increase in total sold dollar volume,avg sold price,median sold price,Units solds,average days on the market and avg selling price to original list price ratio.
- Total sold dollar volume of Deanwood DC Homes was $7,028,826. This is up 30.34% from this time last year when the total sold volume of Deanwood DC Homes is $5,392,69.
- Average sold price of a Deanwood DC home was $212,995. This is up 10.59% from this time last year when average sold price of a Deanwood DC home was $192,596.
- Number of Deanwood DC sold units were 33. That is up 17.86% this time last year when 28 Deanwood DC houses were sold. Deanwood DC houses are selling a little quicker too.
- Average days of a Deanwood DC house on the market is 64 days. This is a 8.57% quicker rate this time last year when average days on the market was 70 days.
- Average selling price ratio to original price ratio is 105.0%. That is an increase of 8.05% from this time last year when average selling price ratio of a Deanwood DC home was 97.2%.
Deanwood DC is an area where a lot of people are buying especially Real Estate Investors. Many real estate inventors are buying fixer upper houses in this area for under $200k and resale them. You will get a good return on your investment if you buy a fixer upper in DC and sell it. So if you are looking to sell your Deanwood DC house first you want to know How much is your Deanwood DC House worth? And once you sell your Deanwood DC house,I'll be more than happy to help you Buy a home in Washington DC
Want to get a list of recent SOLD HOMES in your area of choice? Click on this link
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ