Numbers are in for the Congress Heights Washington DC Real Estate Market Report -Zip code 20032 for December 2008. You know what they say,sometimes you can find good in something that is bad. The numbers doesn't look appealing at all to most home owners and sellers.
But home buyers who knows a good thing when they see it,this will be a great time to buy a house in Congress Heights Washington DC Zip code 20032. Why? Less competition from other home buyers and you have a very good chance of the sellers accepting your offer only if you put in a reasonable offer.
Just don't think you can submit an offer of $25,000 on a $250,000 house- Don't waste my time,the listing real estate agent's and the home owners/sellers time. Time is money. Home owners who are now selling their house didn't steal their house. So home buyers shouldn't do the same either.
So here are the numbers for the Congress Heights Washington DC Real Estate Market
- Total sold dollar volume of houses for sale that sold in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 was $777,000 compared to $3,905,600 this same time last year a 80.11% drop.
- Average sold price of a house for sale that sold in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 was $194,250 compared to $205,558 this same time last year a 5.50% drop.
- Median sold price of a house for sale that sold in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 was $190,000 compared to $198,400 this same time last year a 4.23% drop.
- Total units of houses for sale that sold in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 was 4 compared to 19 houses that were sold this same time last year a 78.93% drop.
- Average days on the market of a house for sale in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 that sold was 193 days compared to 73 days this same time last year a 164.38% drop.
- Average list price of sold houses in Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 was $233,463 compared to $217,634 a 7.27% drop.
Time on the market houses sold
- 1-30 Days = 0
- 31-60 Days = 0
- 61-90 Days = 0
- 91-120 Days =1
- Over 120 Days =3
Types of Financing used
- FHA loans=4
Highest priced home that was sold in Congress Heights Washington DC was a three bedroom house in the $200,000-$249,999 price range.
Congress Heights Washington DC zip code 20032 is a neighborhood that is bound to recover from this housing market slump. Please click on these links and read these blogs.
Looking for a Washington DC Real Ehttp://getdcsold.com/post/1777731/fha-assumptions-more-ales-state Professional that will help you buy or sell your next house or want a "Free Real Estate Market Report" in your area of choice?,then check out my website Houses for sale in Washington,DC. I can also be reached at Lanre Folayan "Buy Washington DC Real Estate" (EXIT PREMIER REALTY ... or Twitter http://twitter.com/DCHomesforsale. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283 (Direct) or 301-560-6700 x1154 (Office) at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. "Buy a home in Washington DC" Zip codes 20011,20019,20020 and 20032
Want to search houses for sale in Washington DC,Maryland and/or Virginia? Click here
Want to know how much houses are selling for in your area? Click here
Click on this link to download my KW Mobile App to search homes for sale on your mobile phone,IPAD or tablet http://app.kw.com/KW2GQDDCJ